There is no right and wrong, but there is what suits me and what does not suit me

There is no right and wrong, but there is what suits me and what does not suit me


The most important thing that you should learn after reading this blog is to avoid differences of opinion about right and wrong, and to know that what is right for you may be wrong for the person sitting in front of you and vice versa.

I see around me many differences, problems and disputes that may reach a large extent, and the reason for their occurrence was the attempt to convince someone of another person's opinion that he is the right one. I also saw that they were not reaching a conclusion and neither side would be satisfied with the prospect of severing their relationship either.

Until I found the answer or the solution to not falling into such disputes with my doctor at the university while I was consulting him about a topic and asked him if it is true or false he said to me, "There is no right and what is wrong but there is what suits me and what does not suit me," and I had heard a trainer and counselor In consciousness, I mentioned in a video of the same words, and a number of human development people agreed on it.

It is possible that what is appropriate for me and my self and the style of my thinking and my life is not suitable for my friend or another person in general and what is appropriate for his opinion may not suit me, for this reason we should not divorce our judgments on the beliefs of others, their actions, their opinions and their lifestyles because they are appropriate for them and their touch from within, and if it does not suit me, then this does not I mean, they are wrong and I am correct.
After thinking about the issue, I found that several things such as the way of thinking, the way of life, the beliefs that the person adopts and the level of awareness of the person are the ones that control what suits him and what does not suit him and what he looks at for them the correct view and the wrong look and we must know and respect the difference of others about us in these matters even if your brother .

An example of this is a discussion that took place between two people about self-employment and work within a job and each of them presents his ideas that are correct in his view. The person who prefers self-employment was trying to convince the second that it is better in terms of managing work, control, comfort, satisfaction, return, and developing creative capabilities, etc.

While the person who prefers job employment was responding to him that is not guaranteed as a job guarantee and that the job does not have profit and loss and a guaranteed retirement salary, and thus we cannot determine from the right or wrong because the first one is suitable with free work and the other did not suit him and it is appropriate with the job work ..

And so on from these discussions on many issues in life that we cannot determine in terms of the correctness and wrong and the best solution to avoid them respecting the difference of others from us and respecting their desires their lifestyles, and we always remember that what suits me is not suitable for others and what suits others may not suit me.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires